Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)
Urban Roots London is piloting a Food-Box program that allows you to buy shares of our farm’s harvest in advance. By buying a ‘share’ of our harvest at the beginning of our growing season, you support local sustainable farming practices that prioritize the production of high-quality organically grown produce. This upfront investment provides Urban Roots with a more sustainable income to cover the initial costs of planting and operations for the season, allowing us to concentrate on good land stewardship and growing local healthy, fresh, and high-quality food for you and your loved ones.
In this program, you are not just a valued customer, but an integral part of our farming process and season, from June to October 2024. With you, we will plant, tend, and harvest a variety of high-quality produce, grown organically and sustainably. Our Food-Box program membership has a limited amount of shares available.
Benefits Food-Box Program Members Receive
- Receive weekly share of assorted, freshly harvested produce
- Enjoy fresh, healthy, and organically grown produce all season harvested at the peak of ripeness, flavor, and nutritional value
- Enjoy your favorite vegetables and herbs all season
- Know where the food you eat comes from and how it was grown
- Opportunities to visit the farm, volunteer, and participate directly in the farming process with support from our farm team
- Become a part of a community that values healthy food, sustainable agriculture, and mutual support